Blue-lish Shine

Holla !


Hoyya ! Suraya here . nineteen to be. Kluang , Johor . Be nice in my beloggg;





Talk Station !


Big Claps !

Template: Ana Min-Ji
Basecode: Aina Syaza
Header: mrsBaekYeol
Others:
I'm done
First thing i want to do is
ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh PT3.you really drive me crazy.
******
i'm free now..just a second actually
because final examination is waiting..omo~sue get up
from your dreams..you not a child anymore
you're teenage now.
 you have to study on your own
 ******
pt3 you teach me to study a lot in last minute.
although i'm not great in academic,i still can
achieve good marks in arabic,right?
******
lastly,iwant to say ALHAMDULILLAH
cause i'm already face pt3 exam without any  problem 
pray 4 me in final exam okay.



 


Older Post | Newer Post